Midday Dog Walks:
* Pets with owners that work long hours
* Puppies and older dogs that need frequent potty breaks
* High energy breeds
- 10 min – $10
- 25 min – $15
- 40 min – $22
Midday dog walking hours are Monday – Friday, 10AM – 4PM. Walks outside of these times will be billed at the rate of dog sitting (see below.)
Dog Jogging & Running:
- 10 min – $15
- 25 min – $22
- 40 min – $29
Each visit includes feeding, refreshing water, administering medication, a walk or playtime, and all requested services such as mail collection, houseplant watering, trash/recycling duties, and turning on and off lights, as well as opening and closing your window shades/blinds.
- 10 min (midday only) – $10
- 25 min – $18
- 40 min – $25
- 55 min – $32
Add $2/additional dog
Morning visits are made 7AM – 10AM, midday visits 11AM – 4PM, and evening visits 5PM – 9PM.
Each visit includes everything listed above, plus litter box cleaning.
- 20 min – $15
Visits that are needed before 10AM or after 4PM will be charged at the rate of dog sitting:
- 25 min – $18
Pet Taxi Service:
To/from groomer, doggy day care, veterinarian, etc.
Pricing varies depending on location. For transport in and immediately surrounding the Highlands, $15 for drop off OR pickup, and $30 for drop off AND pickup.
Visits on the following holidays will be charged an additional $5:
Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, & New Year’s Day.
- Key Pickup or Return (for keys not kept on file): $10 each way
- Additional Meeting After Initial Consult: $15
- Extra Key Copy (if only 1 key copy is supplied before 1st scheduled visit): $15
- PayPal Fees (for payments submitted through Paypal)